Arusha II















 Day 5 - Arusha

We slept in today to have breakfast 7:30 am, and boarded our truck and returned to Arusha, the gateway to the popular Northern Safari Circuit. Upon arrival in Arusha, we stopped by the big supermarket to stock up meal materials, and I got Tanzania ginger soda (in lieu of local coke since they don’t have it), and most popular local beer: Kilimanjaro. I am not hiking it, but drinking it.  A lot of friends are hiking Kilimanjaro this coming summer, yet with that amount of money, I would rather hike 5 more times in Nepal.

So far, I haven’t got the courage to step into a local market due to the risk of pickpockets. I will try at a safer area. In terms of food, our on-board chef already blended many African dishes in our dinners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel – Palestine - Cyprus - Kenya – Tanzania – Malawi – Zambia – Zimbabwe – Botswana – Namibia - South Africa

Bagamoyo