Swakopmund II
















 Day  33 - Swakopmund II

Today was a free day to for adventure, and activities. I walked around to explore Swakopmund (e.g., craft market, lighthouse, museum, the tug, the Mole, cemetery, etc.), and shop for Sandwich Harbor tour. The cheapest one was N2000, cheaper than the lodge N2250, but sold out. I was on the fence about its price/value anyway. Therefore, I rent a fat bike to ride in the dresser DIY. The 3-hr rental only cost N280, instead of 2-hr tour for N450 offered by the lodge. The dessert literally only one block away from the lodge and easy to get do. It was tiring to ride up sand dune, so I had enough after one hour, then I biked back to lodge to see what f any group member was interested to try it. No one responded, so I just biked via Town until return time. Swakopmund is a real small town to bike around. Only a few of the group members stayed for dinner, and most of the others ventured out to a local restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel – Palestine - Cyprus - Kenya – Tanzania – Malawi – Zambia – Zimbabwe – Botswana – Namibia - South Africa

Bagamoyo

Arusha II