Maasai Mara, Kenya 3-day tour
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara I was picked up from Nairobi CBD in the morning and then joined the group of 7 to drive to Masai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley escarpment through Masai Town Narok. We arrived at the camp after 6-hr drive for lunch and checked in at the camp and rest. We had an Afternoon game drive as from 4:30– 6:30 through the park and saw lions, Cheetahs, Buffalo, giraffes, hyenas, wildebeests, zebras, gazelles, antelopes, plus other animals. After dinner, we had a bon fire at Lenchada budget camp Masai Mara. I booked this tour via a trusted friend’s referral. It costed $380 for single occupancy, and $340 for double occupancy. If you have time to book the tour after arriving in Nairobi, you can save $40. It is rather hard to drive 4x4 in the park and rental cars are expensive, so I recommend taking the tour. Day 2: Masai Mara - Mara River I worked up 5:30 am, had Breakfast by 6 am and left for a full day game drive with packed lunch. We had a Compre...
















Comments
Post a Comment