Hike Table mountain

















 More bad news about taxi strike in Cape Town and relevant violence of killed people and burned buses. I was lucky to come back to Cape Town without delay via Baz Bus. One friend was trapped in Hermanus. Fortunately, her flight is scheduled for Thursday. I am nervous about my flight tomorrow and afraid that the taxi union will block road to the airport again. I decided to leave hostel at 6:30 am even though my flight was 1 pm. Hope I can fly out as scheduled. 

I went hiking on the Table Mountain with two hostel mates today via Platteklip Gorge. Platteklip Gorge, meaning flat rock gorge is known for its large flat rocks and impressive ‘Table Mountain sandstone’ cliffs. The hike was tough, yet the views were gorgeous. The route overlooks the City, Table Bay, and Devil’s Peak. The route finished at the top, just minutes from the upper cable car station and we took the cable car down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel – Palestine - Cyprus - Kenya – Tanzania – Malawi – Zambia – Zimbabwe – Botswana – Namibia - South Africa

Bagamoyo

Arusha II